Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the respective meanings ascribed to such terms in our terms of service.
You may submit a DMCA notice to us by the contact form below. Such notices must include the following:
1. The date of your notification;
2. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
3. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
4. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement that the information in the notifications is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA TAKE-DOWN PROCESS
If you use our DMCA take-down feature, our platform will generate an email notification to the person who uploaded the User Content referenced in the relevant DMCA notice (“ administrator”). Such User Content may be removed from our platform, and the complaining party will receive email confirmation. Both the complaining party and the administrator will receive instructions about next steps for the relevant DMCA take-down complaint.
If the administrator does not oppose the DMCA take-down complaint, such User Content will remain removed from our platform. If the administrator opposes the DMCA take-down complain, such User Content will be reinstated to our platform pending the outcome of the relevant DMCA take-down complaint.
If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from our platform does not infringe another party’ copyrights, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to applicable law to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to us by using the contact form below. Such counter-notices must include:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentifications of the content; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5. If a counter-notice is received by our copyright agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in ten business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, Member, or other user, the removed content may (in our sole discretion) be reinstated on our platform within a reasonable time after receipt of the counter-notice.